2018 Year of the Dog: Offending the Tai Sui & Removing Obstacles
The Tai Sui are stars directly opposite of Jupiter. In the Chinese zodiac, these 60 heavenly Soldiers, assist the Jade Emperor in taking charge of the well-being of the Mortal World. Each of them takes turn to be in charge for a year.
Due to most of them having a military background, they are normally known as the Military Generals. Each of their features and weapons signifies the well-being of that year. For example, if the Tai Sui of the year is one who holds a pen, it signifies political unrest for that particular year. On the other hand, if the Tai Sui of the year holds a spear or sword it signifies the need to work hard and excel for that year.
༄༅། །གདུགས་དཀར་ཟློག་པ་ནི། Averting Obstacles through Sitātapatrā, Part of the context：
ཆག་ཆེ་ཉམ་ང་བཟློག་ཏུ་གསོལ། ། May tragedy and disaster be averted! རྨི་ལམ་མཚན་མ་ངན་པ་ཟློག ། May all bad signs in dreams be dispelled! རྟགས་དང་རྟེན་འབྲེལ་ངན་པ་ཟློག ། May all inauspicious omens and circumstances be averted! དགྲ་འདྲེ་བསམ་སྦྱོར་ངན་པ་ཟློག ། May the malevolence and harm of enemies and hostile forces be averted!
- Glorious white umbrella : Usnisa-Sitatapatra Who needed: Dog, Dragon, Ox, Goat
- The Heart Sutra puja: Removing Negative Energies ALL are welcome
- Removing Obstacles: Mahakala Puja Who needed: Tiger, Horse
- Fee：Tablet NTD500 ; Butter lamp offering NTD100
- Location： 5F., No.50, Aly. 3, Ln. 182, Sec. 2, Wenhua Rd., Banqiao City, New Taipei City 220, Taiwan TEL：02-22537855
- Removing Obstacles Personal stuffs： Clothing label, Small change, Fingernail. Put those into a red-envelope with your name & phone No.