Tsog Offering to Dakini
Dakini is the female form of Energies in Tibetan Culture and beliefs. She appeared in many forms. As Vajrayogini, she is considered as the Mother of all Buddhas. As Prajna Paramita, she is considered as the Mother of Universe. As Yeshe Tsogyal, she is the Consort of Guru Rinpoche. She functioned as His consort in order to gather and codify His teachings, to be handed down to the future generations.
- New Taipei Center: 5F., No.50, Aly. 3, Ln. 182, Sec. 2, Wenhua Rd., Banqiao City, New Taipei City 220, Taiwan TEL:02-2253-7855
- Taoyuan Center:: No.21, Ln. 101, Gaoshuang Rd., Pingzhen City, Taoyuan County 324, Taiwan TEL:03-494-2362
- Taichung Center:: No.17, Ln. 120, Xuefu Rd., Daya Dist., Taichung City 428, Taiwan TEL:04-2566-8332
- You can bring some offerings to Center; such as, flower, fruit, candy, milk, and any food.
- Date: On the 10th day of every month (Tibetan calendar)
- Time: NewTaipei & Taichung Centers PM19:00 ; Taoyuan Center PM14:00