Tsog Offering to Guru Rinpoche ཚོགས་ཀྱི་འཁོར་ལོ
The Guru Rinpoche tsog offering is very important for renewing commitments and averting obstacles. It is a special method through which we come under the care and guidance of the Dakas and Dakinis who bestow completion stage realizations. Our wealth, merit, and great bliss will increase through this practice.
When attending a Tsog, each practitioner must bring an offering to be included on the shrine. Remember that the food we bring is an offering for the Buddhas and Bodhisattva, not for us! Therefore, it is not like a pot-luck.
You should select the finest quality foods – as if you were expecting a very important guest – and not necessarily food that you like.
When you go to the store to purchase Tsog food, be free from a mind of partiality and be sure you are buying (or making) the offerings with a pure motivation (not thinking about how much money you are spending!).
Guru Rinpoche performed many great events and all of these great events were performed on the 10th day of the lunar month, which is today.
- New Taipei Center: 5F., No.50, Aly. 3, Ln. 182, Sec. 2, Wenhua Rd., Banqiao District, New Taipei City 220, Taiwan TEL:02-2253-7855
- Taoyuan Center:: No.21, Ln. 101, Gaoshuang Rd., Pingzhen City, Taoyuan County 324, Taiwan TEL:03-494-2362
- You can bring some offerings to Center; such as, flower, fruit, candy, milk, and any food.
- Date: On the 10th day of every month (Tibetan calendar)
- Time: NewTaipei PM19:00 ; Taoyuan Center PM14:00