Year of the Horse: Offending the Tai Sui & Removing Obstacles
The Tai Sui are stars directly opposite of Jupiter. In the Chinese zodiac, these 60 heavenly Soldiers, assist the Jade Emperor in taking charge of the well-being of the Mortal World. Each of them takes turn to be in charge for a year. Due to most of them having a military background, they are normally known as the Military Generals. Each of their features and weapons signifies the well-being of that year. For example, if the Tai Sui of the year is one who holds a pen, it signifies political unrest for that particular year. On the other hand, if the Tai Sui of the year holds a spear or sword it signifies the need to work hard and excel for that year.
- Glorious white umbrella : Usnisa-Sitatapatra Who needed: Hors, Rat, Rabbit, Rooster
- The Heart Sutra puja: Removing Negative Energies ALL are welcome
- Removing Obstacles: Mahakala Puja Who needed: Dog, Tiger
- Date: 2014/02/08 PM03:00
- Fee: Tablet NTD500 ; Butter lamp offering NTD100
- Location: New Taipei City : 5F., No.50, Aly. 3, Ln. 182, Sec. 2, Wenhua Rd., Banqiao City, New Taipei City 220, Taiwan TEL:02-22537855
- Removing Obstacles Personal stuffs: Clothing label, Small change, Fingernail. Put those into a red-envelope with your name & phone No.